To be considered for a site as a Vendor at our managed events, please complete;
1) Fill out the online Vendor Member Registration form to become a member,
2) Add as many stall/outlets to your member profile, then
3) Apply for each stall/outlet you would like to provide the event.
Important note: to avoid potential system time-out issues due to high traffic and to ensure your application is lodged successfully, please complete the Member registration form and the each online application form within a single short period.
Before beginning your submission, please ensure you have the following documentation to attach (where applicable):
Info as attachments needed for Vendor registration;
1) Event Vendor related letters of reference
2) Your company profile
3) Victorian council registration certificate (only for Food vendor & not for Retail vendors)
4) Food handlers certificate (only for Food vendor & not for Retail vendors)
5) 10 Million Public and Product Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
6) Work Safe Injury Insurance Certificate of Currency (only applicable if a company)
7) Third Party vehicle/ trailer Current Certificate of Insurance (if your outlet is a caravan or food truck)
8) CFA Total Fire ban permit (only for Food vendor who use coal or gas as a fuel source & not for Retail vendors)
9) OH&S risk assessment and OH&S manual
10) Bond refund Account Name/BSB / Account Number:
Info as attachment needed for each Application form (You can apply for more than one site);
1) Two (2) Photos of the catering operation at a similar event/environment:
2) Site layout
3) Proposed menu and price list
4) Electrical appliance list (not an attachment)
To become a member you will need to provide some contact details, and then you will need to login and update required data and documentation.
For each outlet application form you will need to fill it out and provide attachment within a single short period, as this form once submitted can't be updated.
If by 5PM on the closing date your information is not up to date and bond hasn't been received your applications will not be considered.
Please be patient when submitting forms as your files might be large and need time to upload
If you experience any problems in submitting your form, please contact us on 1300 228 371 before submitting again.
Late applications will not be accepted. As selection process would have started.
For further information, email email@example.com or contact Fiesta Events & Catering on 1300 CATER 1.